1. How do I place my first order?
Simply chose the items that you would like to purchase and add them to your “Shopping Cart”. Once you are done proceed to the “Checkout” where you will be able to Register a new account or use our “Guest Checkout” option
2. Why should I set up an account when buying from you?
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
3. I would like to buy from you but not set up an account at this time?
You have the option of using or “Guest Checkout” where none of your details will be stored for future use
2. I have forgotten my password, How can I find out what is it?
Simply click on “Forgotten Password” and enter your email address.
Then check your email address to retrieve your password.
3. Do you ship outside the UK?
Yes Packaging World Ship Worldwide.
4. My items have not arrived. What should I do?
We ask our customers to allow 7 working days for parcels to reach them after they have left our warehouse, in most cases your parcel should arrive with you within a few days. You should be send an individual tracking number for your parcel, if for any reason you have not received your tracking number please contact one of our helpful members of staff via email/Telephone who will be happy to provide you with your tracking number.
5. My items have arrived damaged, what should I do?
If your goods have unfortunately been damaged in transit, we require that you please follow the procedure set out below:
Please inspect goods as soon as possible after receipt and notify us within 24 hrs in writing (which can be by e-mail). At this time a picture may be required for our investigations. You may be required to return the items along with the original packaging. It is of utmost importance that you keep the original packaging as without this your return will not be valid.
6. I am only buying a small quantity, May I mix the colours
No Unfortunately, unless stated “Mixed Colours” we are unable to offer you the option of mixing colours. This included Paper bags, Organza Gift bags etc.
7. I have purchased Acrylic stands from you but they don’t seem to fit in the bases?
A protective adhesive film is used to prevent surface scratches. The film can be easily peeled off and this should be done ON BOTH SIDES before the product is used for display.
If by some chance the protective surface is a little difficult to remove please try using warm water to remove
Each base is custom-fitted for each display stand. If you are unable to fit the stand into the base cavity, try fitting it on the other side of the base. Please ensue that both sides of protective adhesive film are removed before attempting to assemble the stand, as not doing so will cause the pieces not to fit.
If you experience any problems please do not hesitate in contacting one of our helpful staff and we will try and help in any way we can
8. What do I do if a part of my order is missing?
In the rare occasion where part of your order is missing please contact
9. What to do if my item is not as described
If you feel that item is not as described this must be submitted in writing to
10. I need to place a small order to be sent outside UK do I still need to pay the courier flat rate?
This all depends on the weight of what you are ordering. Please contactEnquiries@packagingworld.co.ukwho will be able to give you more details
11. I would like to change my order but have already paid, what shall I do?
Please contact us via Telephone as soon as possible (01792) 473785.
Our shipping times can be immediate during our quiet times, and we cannot accept any reasonability if your items have already been shipped
12. How fast is my order going to be shipped?
We aim to ship all orders within 2 working days
13. I need my order very urgently, how should I order from you?
The most efficient way for us to handle urgent orders is if you call our office (01792) 473785.
Any orders that we are not notified of via telephone call we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
14. You don’t have the items in stock now, May I pre-order them?
Yes certainly, if you would like to get in touch with our sales team either via phone/email we can arrange to keep the stock for you when it arrives in our ware house.
Orders must be paid for in advance.
15. What happens if I no longer require the items but have received them?
We offer a returns policy on unwanted good, although if there is no mistake on our part we will be unable to reimburse you the cost of postage.
16. I’ve returned my item when will I get a refund?
Depending on the circumstances of the returned item a member of staff will be able to advice you on when the refund will be made.
17. Can I get something sent to a PO Box, BFPO or AFPO address?
We need full and correct delivery details for every order.
18. What is your VAT number?
Our VAT number is GB129129905.
19. What is your Company Registration number?
Our Company Registration number is 07934483.
20. What to do if none of the above questions gives me a right answer?
Please contact one of our members of staff with your question