“Seller” means Inspirational Packaging Ltd, whose registered address is Unit 3-4 Osprey Business Park, Byng Street, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2NR.
“Buyer” means the person or company who accepts the seller’s quotation for the sale of goods or whose order for the goods is accepted by the seller.
“Goods” means the goods (including any instalment of the goods or any parts of them), which the seller is to supply in accordance with these terms.
“Order” means the buyer’s acceptance of the sellers quotation for the goods or the order placed by the buyer for the goods whether by means of individual quotation, any published seller’s catalogue or website.
“Terms” means the standard terms of sale set out in this document and includes any special terms agreed in writing between the seller and the buyer.
These terms govern the sale of the goods sold by Inspirational Packaging Ltd to the buyer named on the order provided on the Packaging World website, catalogue, quotation or other order form via fax or post provided by Inspirational Packaging Ltd and where the goods are supplied as a result of the buyer’s acceptance of the quotation. The completed order form, together with the terms constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties in relation to the sale of goods and comprises a legally binding contract between the parties.
Pricing and Payment
- Where the buyer places an order on the Packaging World website, the price payable for the goods will be detailed on the website at the time the seller accepts the order.
- Payment can be made by debit card, credit card or through PayPal on Packaging World website (all data is securely encrypted) or via telephone. Cheques will also be accepted but goods will not be released until all funds are cleared. On credit card / debit card payment via the Packaging World website, data is entered on screen via a third party payment gateway and therefore no credit card or debit card details are held by Inspirational Packaging Ltd. PayPal payments are made via third party PayPal software. Inspirational Packaging Ltd do not have detailed access to the buyers PayPal account and therefore will only deliver to the shipping address entered on the Packaging World website. Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot be held liable for any losses where the address detailed on the Packaging World website is not the required delivery address.
- Prices on the website are inclusive of VAT by default, unless the option is changed manually by the customer. The current rate of VAT is 20%. All orders made outside of the UK are sold VAT free; it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay any local VAT or duty charges.
- All prices quoted exclude delivery charges, and any insurance required unless otherwise agreed in writing between parties.
- The buyer may place an order following a written or verbal quotation from Inspirational Packaging Ltd and the prices of the goods will be detailed in the said quotation.
- If the buyer accepts the seller’s quotation, then the prices contained therein are only valid for 30 days from the date of quotation. If the buyer wishes to order the goods stated in the quotation after this period then a new quotation should be obtained prior to placing an order.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd must receive payment for the total price of the goods and any applicable charges for VAT, carriage and insurance, before the order can be delivered unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd does not offer credit accounts, but in the event that goods are invoiced, the buyer shall pay all sums due to Inspirational Packaging Ltd within 30 days of the date of invoice. If the buyer fails to make payment in full on the due date then without prejudice to any other right or remedy, Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall be entitled to cancel the contract and / or suspend any further deliveries, and / or charge the buyer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 5% per annum above the Bank of England Minimum Lending Rate from the date of payment due, with interest accruing on a daily basis.
- Where palletised deliveries are requested, or necessary, pallets may be charged extra.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserve the right to investigate that a payment is bona fide prior to shipping.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserves the right to change prices without prior warning. If a pricing error occurs, Inspirational Packaging Ltd will notify the buyer and the buyer will be given the option to either reconfirm the order at the correct price or cancel it.
Shipping & Delivery
- All delivery times quoted are estimates only and Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused. This includes any consequential losses. Therefore, please allow ample time for any unforeseen delays. Inspirational Packaging Ltd rely on third party delivery companies such as Royal Mail, Parcelforce etc. and as such cannot be held liable for any failings on their part.
- Any alteration to your order, such as a change of quantity, shipping address or amendment to artwork already agreed, may cause a delay to the dispatch date.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made by Inspirational Packaging Ltd (or through an authorised agent) to the address of the buyer as stipulated on the order, or by the buyer collecting the goods at Inspirational Packaging Ltd premises at any time after Inspirational Packaging Ltd has notified the buyer that the goods are ready for collection.
- If the buyer fails to take delivery of the goods then without limiting any other right or remedy available to the seller, Inspirational Packaging Ltd may store the goods until actual delivery and charge the buyer for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd offer three primary options for delivery which are detailed below:
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the buyer: a. In the case of goods to be delivered at the buyers premises, at the time of delivery or, if the buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods, the time when Inspirational Packaging Ltd has tendered delivery of the goods;
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision of these terms, the property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until Inspirational Packaging Ltd has received payment in full of the price of the goods together with any charges in respect of VAT, carriage and insurance.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer, Inspirational Packaging Ltd may at any time require the buyer to deliver up the goods to the seller, and if the buyer fails to do so forthwith, enter on any premises of the buyer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
- Goods sold on the website are sold in good faith and whilst every reasonable step is taken to ensure the correct picking and delivery of goods, errors do occur. Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot accept the cost and liability of any consequential losses as a result of the delivery of incorrect products, damaged or faulty goods or failure to deliver to a specific deadline.
- Where the contract provides for the delivery of goods by instalments, each instalment shall be deemed to be the subject of a separate contract and non-delivery or delay in delivery of any one or more instalments shall not affect the balance of the contract or entitle the buyer to cancel the same.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to assist in the unloading of the goods from the vehicle making delivery. If the seller’s driver is obliged to unload the goods without assistance, the sellers reserve the right to charge a reasonable sum for such service.
- If the buyer opts out of signed for delivery, neither Inspirational Packaging Ltd nor their carriers will be responsible for any loss.
Next Working Day Courier Service (UK only)
In order to receive this service, all orders need to be placed before 2pm the working day before (excludes orders placed on weekends and bank holidays). Should the buyer place their order after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next working day for delivery the following working day. If there are any issues resulting in Inspirational Packaging Ltd being unable to dispatch for the 'Next Working Day' service, the buyer will be informed by telephone in the first instance and then by email if we are unable to reach you or leave a message. Please note that during busy periods, like Christmas, there could be a delay in our courier delivering parcels. Next working day delivery options are therefore not a guaranteed service during these circumstances. If your order does not reach you on the next working day we may refund the difference between the next day charge and the standard courier charge, depending on certain mitigating factors. The Next Working Day service is applicable to UK only order with the exception of Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Channel Islands and other remote parts of the United Kingdom. Please contact us if you need any further information. Please note; this does not apply to weekends or bank holidays.
Weekend Delivery Courier Service
In order to receive this service, all orders need to be placed before 2pm on Friday (excludes orders placed on bank holidays) to receive for Saturday. Orders placed on any other day of the week will be held and dispatched on Fridays. Should the buyer place their order after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next Friday for delivery the following weekend unless advised otherwise by the customer in advance. If there are any issues resulting in Inspirational Packaging Ltd being unable to dispatch for a Weekend delivery the buyer will be informed by telephone in the first instance and then by email if we are unable to reach you or leave a message. Please note that during busy periods, like Christmas there could be a delay in our courier delivering.If your order does not reach you on a weekend if all rules are complied with, we will refund the difference between the weekend charge and the standard courier charge. Unfortunately, the weekend service is not applicable to Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Channel Islands and other remote parts of the United Kingdom. Please contact us if you need any further information. Please note; this may vary on bank holidays.
Standard Courier Service (2-3 working days)
Inspirational Packaging will endeavour to dispatch goods that are in stock as soon as possible, however if you are in a rush to receive your order please do not hesitate to give us a call or simply select Next Working Day Delivery at checkout by 2pm. If you are to choose the courier option for delivery please do ensure someone is there to receive the parcel. Should you need to leave any delivery instructions please do so at the checkout process in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field. The courier company will attempt delivery twice before returning the goods to us. There will then be an additional charge to resend the items or we will refund the cost of the goods only. Our courier company is unable to deliver to BFPO addresses. When ordering, please ensure you put a company name where applicable. The courier company goes on company names more than building numbers, especially if you are located in a building with lots of companies. Where items sent by courier are trackable, we will provide the tracking number to our customers. Whilst every step is taken both by us and our courier service to ensure express delivery, this service is not guaranteed. Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot be held liable for any consequential losses incurred, where deliveries are delayed or the incorrect items are sent. Delivery charges are calculated as follows for UK Mainland (excludes the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly plus the Scottish Highlands and Islands). These excluded territories carry a surcharge, which varies depending on the courier service used. Overseas orders may be dispatched using either Fed-Ex, DHL or Parcelforce and can take between 2 and 21 working days to arrive, depending on the destination. If your country is not on the dropdown menu at check out, please email us through our contact form to check if we can deliver to your location. Once an order has been placed with Inspirational Packaging Ltd, no changes can be made after 2pm.
Royal Mail (2-7 working days)
Inspirational Packaging Ltd uses Royal Mail services for smaller parcels where the weight is within the Royal Mail limits detailed below. The service used is Royal Mail tracked. A signature is therefore not always required and delivery times are between 2-7 working days. Where a signature is required and no one is available to sign, a Royal Mail card will be left detailing actions for a rescheduled delivery.
b. In the case of goods being collected from the premises of Inspirational Packaging Ltd, at the time when Inspirational Packaging Ltd notifies the buyer that the goods are ready for collection.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd will endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, however if there is insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods already paid for by the buyer, Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall, at its discretion, supply or deliver a substituted product, or refund to the buyer the price paid for the goods as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. Inspirational Packaging Ltd will notify the buyer of any stock shortages and where possible, the seller will be given the option to request a backorder and Inspirational Packaging Ltd will provide the buyer with approximate timescales of backorder delivery.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserves the right to make, without notice any minor modifications in the specifications, designs or materials that Inspirational Packaging Ltd deem necessary or desirable.
It is recommended that you obtain a sample from Inspirational Packaging Ltd before placing a large wholesale order, so you can be assured of the quality of our products. This protects both you and us from unnecessary returns. If you wish to return goods, then please contact us to explain the reason and receive advice on the next step to take. It is advised that you use a carrier who provides proof of delivery for any returns made. If you would like us to arrange collection, please contact the sales office on 01792 473785. Where applicable, a courier charge for this service may apply.
- The buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order for standard and stock products by giving Inspirational Packaging Ltd notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of collection or delivery. Such notice may be given by mailing, faxing or emailing to the number or address set out on the order form.
- On cancellation the buyer shall return the goods to Inspirational Packaging Ltd at its own cost unless the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods, or because of unsuitable substitution by Inspirational Packaging Ltd, in which case Inspirational Packaging Ltd will meet the cost of return subject to being able to nominate the carrier.
- If the buyer wishes to cancel an order for bespoke products, notice of cancellation must be made within 7 days of placing the order, however such cancellation shall be subject to a fee in respect of any work carried out by Inspirational Packaging Ltd up to the date of receipt of such notice.
- Where the buyer returns goods to Inspirational Packaging Ltd for reasons other than such goods being defective or faulty, Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserves the right to charge the buyer a fee in respect of restocking the said goods.
- The buyer is required to ensure that any goods being returned to the seller are safely and securely packaged in their original packaging and condition, to ensure that they are returned undamaged and suitable for resale. Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserves the right to charge the buyer for any goods which it is unable to resell.
- A claim by the buyer which is based on any defect in the quality, quantity or condition of the goods shall be notified to Inspirational Packaging Ltd in writing, within 7 days of the delivery of the defect or failure. If delivery is not refused and the buyer does not notify Inspirational Packaging Ltd accordingly, the buyer shall have no right to reject the goods and Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the goods had been delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Where the buyer does notify Inspirational Packaging Ltd that there is a valid claim in respect of any of the goods, Inspirational Packaging Ltd may replace or repair the goods or at its discretion refund to the buyer the price of the goods, in which case Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall have no further liability to the buyer. The buyer will also allow Inspirational Packaging Ltd a fair chance to inspect the goods for any damages or defects. Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and shall have no liability to pay any money to the buyer by way of compensation other than any refund made under these terms. This does not affect the buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude Inspirational Packaging Ltd’s liability to the buyer.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from any drawing or specification supplied by the buyer. Neither shall Inspirational Packaging Ltd be liable for any errors in proofs approved by the buyer and Inspirational Packaging Ltd is not responsible for checking the accuracy of information supplied by the buyer in electronic form.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, external force, damage caused by the buyer or any other party, or damage caused by the incorrect installation, use, modification, storage or repair of the goods.
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that any food, drug or other substance of a volatile nature is not likely to be affected by any material used in the manufacture, printing or handling of the goods. Inspirational Packaging Ltd are not liable if such food, drug or other substance has been adversely affected, and the buyer will indemnify Inspirational Packaging Ltd and keep Inspirational Packaging Ltd indemnified from and against all third party claims that any food, drug or other substance has been adversely affected and caused third party loss, damage or expense.
- Subject to clause 5.3 above, Inspirational Packaging Ltd warrants that the goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Compatibility testing for any product to be contained within products supplied by Inspirational Packaging Ltd is highly recommended and Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot be held liable for any tarnishing due to contact.
- Force Majeure Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall have no liability to the buyer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Inspirational Packaging Ltd (including without limitation, strikes, lockouts, acts of god, accidents, explosion, transport delays and difficulty in obtaining supplies.) Where any such incident occurs Inspirational Packaging Ltd may cancel or suspend any obligations to the buyer without liability.
- English and Welsh law is applicable to any contract made under these terms. The courts in England and Wales have nonexclusive jurisdiction.
- If any of these terms are unenforceable as drafted, it will not affect the enforceability of any of the other terms and if it would be enforceable as amended, it will be treated as so amended.
- No contract will create any right enforceable (by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not identified as the buyer or seller.
- All catalogues, brochures and other promotional materials are to be treated as illustrative only. Their contents form no part of any contract between Inspirational Packaging Ltd and the buyer and the buyer should not rely on them in entering any contract with Inspirational Packaging Ltd.
- Overprinting – where products are overprinted on ready made products, imperfections may occur due to prior creases, folds and bevels. Overprinted products cannot be returned unless there is an agreed fault or damage outside reasonable tolerances for overprints and where this should occur, liability will be limited to the replacement of goods or a refund as agreed with the buyer.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd has not reviewed all sites linked to its own website and is not responsible for any contents of any such linked material. The inclusion of any link does not reflect any endorsement by Inspirational Packaging Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site as at the users own risk.
- The materials appearing on Inspirational Packaging Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Inspirational Packaging Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials included in the web site and associated literature including catalogues and brochures are accurate, complete or current. Inspirational Packaging Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
- The colours of products shown on Inspirational Packaging Ltd web site are for illustrative purposes only and are accurate in terms of photography, but may vary depending on the type and resolution of the screen used for ordering. Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot accept any liability for differences in product colours. Product colours may also vary from batch to batch and therefore the buyer may not reject or make any claim in respect of ink colours where the goods are of the same general shade and density of colour. Where there is a high-recycled paper content please allow for slightly wider batch variations as the substrate content differs from batch to batch significantly.
- Sizes, grammage and gauge quoted on Inspirational Packaging Ltd web site and in any associated literature such as catalogues and brochures are approximate and may differ up to +/- 10%, including differences within each product batch. Please request a sample prior to ordering if size, gauge or grammage is of utmost importance. Inspirational Packaging Ltd cannot accept any liability for any such differentials within these specified tolerances. All dimensions quoted on Inspirational Packaging Ltd web site and associated literatures are internal dimensions, not external dimensions.
- Printed and Personalised Products
- Personalising products
Inspirational Packaging Ltd aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. Once the order has been placed and paid for, you cannot make changes to your order, unless you contact us immediately and your order has not already gone to print. If you need to make changes then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team by phone at 01792 473785 to do so during our standard opening hours (which are 9.00am – 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays in Wales). If your order has already gone to print, then no changes can be made.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these terms and conditions. Note that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to Inspirational Packaging Ltd or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
Delivery time for the work is 7-10 working days, however this is a guide only as delivery times may vary.
Next day delivery is not available for this service.
- All prices quoted for printed items are subject to sight of artwork.
- Magnesium print blocks, also known as a stamp, may be disposed of if unused within a 24 month period.
- Print quotes are valid for 30 days (excludes special offers or discounts which will expire by the deadline set at the time of the offer.) Please refer to the Print Customer Service team for current price after these periods.
- All quoted quantities are based on a single delivery, unless otherwise stated.
- Personalising products
- Proofs and variations
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the Buyer where the Buyer has been provided with proofs. The Buyer's alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged extra. When style, type or layout is left to the judgement of Inspirational Packaging Ltd, changes therefore made by the Buyer shall be charged extra.
- Where the Buyer specifically waives any requirement to examine proofs the Seller is indemnified by the Buyer against any and all errors in the finished work.
- Colour proofs - Due to differences in equipment, paper, inks and other conditions between colour proofing and production runs, a reasonable variation in colour between colour proofs and the completed job will be deemed acceptable unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Variations in quantity - Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered, but estimates are conditional upon margins of 10 per cent. Therefore, work being either over or under will be charged or deducted, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- If the work is defective so that the Buyer may in law reject it, said rejection must take place within seven (7) days of delivery of the goods, failing which the Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the work.
- In the event of all or any claims or rejections Inspirational Packaging Ltd reserves the right to inspect the work within seven days of the claim or rejection being notified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, Inspirational Packaging Ltd’s liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect, or crediting its value against any invoice raised in respect of the work.
- Where Inspirational Packaging Ltd performs its obligations to rectify defective work under this condition, Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall not be liable for indirect loss, consequential loss or third party claims occasioned by defective work and the Buyer shall not be entitled to any further claim in respect of the work nor shall the Buyer be entitled to repudiate the contract, refuse to pay for the work or cancel further deliveries.
- Defective work must be returned to Inspirational Packaging Ltd before replacement or credits can be issued. If the subject work is not available to Inspirational Packaging Ltd, Inspirational Packaging Ltd will hold that the Buyer has accepted the work and no credits or replacement work will be provided.
- Inspirational Packaging Ltd shall not be liable for direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or third-party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the Buyer arising from delay in transit, whether as a result of Inspirational Packaging Ltd’s negligence or otherwise.
- Where Inspirational Packaging Ltd offers to replace defective work, the Buyer must accept such an offer unless the Buyer can show clear cause for refusing to do so. If the Buyer opts to have the work redone by any third-party without reference to Inspirational Packaging Ltd, the Buyer automatically revokes the right to any remedy from Inspirational Packaging Ltd, including but not exclusively the right to a credit in respect of work done by Inspirational Packaging Ltd.
- Where the work will be forwarded by or on behalf of the Buyer to a third party for further processing the Buyer will be deemed to have inspected and approved the work prior to forwarding and Inspirational Packaging Ltd accepts no liability for claims arising subsequent to the third party’s processing.
- Nothing in these conditions shall exclude Inspirational Packaging Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Order Acceptance
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these terms
- The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
- If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene, our Content Rules (see clause 8.5 below for our Content Rules)
- We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
- If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
- Note that we may bar or prevent an individual account, user, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
- Content Rules
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- Infringes anyone's copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright of an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
- Infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
- Contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- Is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- Misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- Includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- Contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group.
- May harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- Gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
- Returning products and issuing refunds
Inspirational Packaging Ltd does not disclose buyer’s information to any third parties other than when the order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case the third party will not disclose any information to any other third party.
Cookies are used on Inspirational Packaging Ltd web site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation and to keep the contents of any shopping cart. Where a buyer logs in, the log in status is kept as a temporary cookie. Cookies can be turned off by blocking them in the browser privacy settings. If cookies are turned off it will not be possible to place orders on the website or benefit from other features that use them.
This website and all its contents are copyright protected. Any infringement will be pursued.
Any printed works are assumed that the customer or buyer has authority to use any logos, branding or designs requested. Inspirational Packaging cannot be held liable for any consequential losses or any brand misuse.
If goods arrive damaged, for large orders where it is inconvenient for you, the buyer, to return them to us. We can arrange for a collection of the goods from your address by courier. When goods are returned to us, they will be inspected and checked for damage before the sending of replacements (if applicable).
Appointments & Collections
If you wish to come and collect an order from us in-person, please give us a call with your order 1 hour in advance so that the stock can be brought to the office. If you require an appointment to look through various options of our boxes, please call and arrange an appointment at least 1 hour in advance. We hold the majority of our stock on premises, so if you could please let us know what colours or styles you are looking for prior to arriving, we can ensure we have the most suitable boxes available for you to look at.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should avoid using this website.
Unfortunately, personalised / printed / branded cannot be returned under any circumstances unless they are faulty or damaged. Where an item is faulty, we will ask you to return it to us within 7 days of receipt. You can contact our Customer Service Team for a returns address on 01792 473785 or through our contact form. Your right to return items to us in accordance with these terms is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the product(s) onto the credit or debit card that you paid with, or back to the PayPal account originally used. Alternatively, we may offer to reprint (if applicable) and resend the item free of charge. Please note it is not our policy to offer both a refund and replacement.
Items must be returned in original packaging along with original paperwork i.e. invoice, dispatch note, sales order etc.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as; product misuse, personalisation is misspelt, upload of an image in a low resolution or size. Please see the section 'Personalising products', for more information.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our director(s), employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms by you, your use of the Packaging World Website or App, or anything done while logged into your account while using the Packaging World Website or App.